Basic Variations - Beg/Int - Right Side Basic
Please log in to start testing your knowledge!
- Artist Name:
- Michael Allen Harrison
- Song Title:
- Kiss Me With Chocolate
- Album Title:
- Artist Website:
From the artist's website: Michael Allen Harrison delivers music to the heart. His classical contemporary style carves a distinct niche of timeless music that has connected with so many during his two and a half decade career.
- This is unusual in that it starts with
a side step to the right.
- This is almost like an ocho that unwinds
as we keep going...
- ..and instead of a cross, I pivot.
- And I think pivots instead of crosses
are nice moments.
- For the leaders, you’ve got side,
I rotate so she steps around me, subtracting a step.
- And then I ride us both so we face.
- One more time.
- Let's do it this angle.
- Side I rotate, she steps around and
then I make sure we both face...
- ..and I step forward, forward.
- The followers need to make sure that
you just don’t step back in that step.
- It is a step around,
we have to kind of reach with our back…
- ..in order to get around him enough for it to work.
- Like a back ocho almost.
- We face, go one two and right there
with my right foot, I blocked her cross.
- My left foot is in front of her left foot.
- So I can go around,
we both pivot and sigh out
- Let’s show them what it looks like
when we just do it
- It has a really nice flow to it.
- On that last pivot around, whoops -
I want the followers to think that you really pull down,...
- ..keep the axis, and leaders here you’re in, up,
step around her and back.