Classes cancelled 2 months in the summer of 2024 ... from May 16th - July 23rd due to travel. We will resume July 30th. ×

Adios Amigos - Part2

• 22 Sep '15

Obviously none of this happens without David and Nancy, but it takes two to tango. I’m so grateful to have known my Sonoran tango Followers. What can I say to them? Thanks for the dance? That’s hardly enough. About a year ago I introduced myself as a stranger, and received the magnanimous kindness of a group of tango followers. Those of you that endured my initial clumsiness, tolerated my continued awkwardness, held me during weight change exercises, stood with your arm around me while David demonstrated; and in those special moments flowed with me and the music across the floor…….thank you is not enough. I don’t just thank you for you kindness and generosity, I love you for it. I’ll never forget the kindness a stranger received; I’ll never forget each of you.
I’ll be back your way sometime soon; with a big bouquet of cactus flowers in my hand. Until I hold you in my arms again-
Steve

• Page 1 of 1