Các kết hợp Sacada cổ điển - Adv - Walking Sacadas Into Front Ochos
- Tên nghệ sĩ:
- Orchestra Berretin
- Tên bài hát:
- The Elizabeth
- Tiêu đề album:
- Electrotango Vol. 1
- Trang nghệ sĩ:
From the artist's website: Alex has been dancing Argentine Tango since 1997 and teaching worldwide since 1998, including performances in Buenos Aires. He has run his all-Argentine tango studio, Tango Berretin, in Portland, Oregon since 2001 and has also studied the bandoneon since 2001 currently directing his sextet.
- We start with front ochos as normal.
- But I’m going to have her step
in the line away from me.
- So that I can go to her trailing foot
and it can travel.
- And I’m stepping pretty big.
- Yes, good point.
- So ladies, you really want -
don’t hesitate with travelling away…
- ..and leaders, really throw them away
from you as you go...
- ..forward so you have room.
- Some people say that, when
you’re doing sacadas…
- ..the leaders should just lead it
and you should be able to do it...
- ..at whatever time it’s happening.
- I teach our students that, if you know
the guys is doing a sacada,…
- ..cut him a little bit of a break on your collection.
- So that he has that little bit of extra time,
if he needs it, to get his foot in there.
- And then, once you get a rhythm going,
you don’t have to do that.
- I saw David's expression says he doesn't agree.
- I don’t agree with that.
- I know.
- It’s okay.
- So I change and I'll actually pivot her way
away from me...
- ...so I can grab the back foot, way away.
And then it travels.
- If I don’t trip her.
- N: You didn't trip me.
D: Oh, good.
- Notice that her left arm can slide around,
so that it doesn’t get in the way.
- You want to be careful of keeping it up here
on the front of the shoulder...
- ..and then it gets very uncomfortable.
- That's, I think, one of the harder things about tango
in the beginning is...
- ..for both of us to learn how much my left arm
and his right arm can travel, needs to travel.
- Now, as I shift towards her trailing leg,
I’m going to be sending her away...
- ..so that her body vacates that space.
- And likewise, here, I’m sending her that way
as I’m going forward...
- ..so her body vacates that space.
- It's a lot harder to do slowly.
- D: Do one last time?