Từ vựng - Lấy 2 - Các nhà lãnh đạo - Drag
- Tên nghệ sĩ:
- Pablo Banchero
- Tên bài hát:
- Dos Astillas
- Tiêu đề album:
- Tangos Nuevos - Modales y Finura
- Trang nghệ sĩ:
One of our favorite singers of the modern day.
- For the leaders as you do the drag now,
I want you to be aware of...
- ..the way that the sort of minutia of foot positioning
and especially finding your balance on one leg...
- ..really is empowering.
- And likewise for the ladies,
you need to be very aware of -
- Is your center of gravity split between
both legs or all the way over one?
- And we’re going to talk about that a lot,
as well as other things.
- So as we do this drag, right here
I’m pretty much balanced completely on my left.
- I pivot her around her axis and then see,
I pivot on my left foot.
- And then I take her through.
- And as we’re there, also for the leaders,
I want you to be aware that...
- ..if I just hold her down on both feet,
she’s not going to move.
- So I can take my time, I can look at the foot.
I can give her some fuzz,
- And then I can grab the foot.
- And I always take, when I am leading this,
I always take extra time.
- And if you look at our foot position,
you’ll see that right here…
- ..her back foot and my front foot are parallel,
so that there’s a nice channel.
- If my foot's like this, I’m eating up the space.
- She can’t get through. I can’t get through.
- But if my foot's like this,
then there’s lots of space.
- Finally, as we take her here for the drag,
often times the leaders you'll be too close…
- ..and so you won’t have room.
- So you want to not take her too tight.
- You want her to go around you,
but not too tightly...
- ..so that you can be completely balanced
on your left foot, when you grab her foot.
- And then you shift her back and drag through.