Kết hợp Thông thường trong cơ thể Tango Lore - First Rhythmic Molinette
- Tên nghệ sĩ:
- Mandragora Tango
- Tên bài hát:
- El Recodo
- Tiêu đề album:
- Siete Tandas
- Trang nghệ sĩ:
From website: Mandrágora Tango is a tango band headed by bandoneonist Bob Barnes and guitarist Scott Mateo Davies, 2 Minneapolis-based musicians who are wildly passionate about tango. We have been playing tango for dancing and listening since 2001 and we are still going strong. We've played in over 40 cities all over the United States.
- That’s kind of fun.
- And so it’s one of those things,
being able to dance rhythmically.
- Breaking it down,
it starts with a back ocho.
- Now on this side, as I pivot her,
I’m going to reach around her…
- ..and as she steps, I’m going to step.
- One more time.
- Here’s our back ocho. As she pivots
and collects, I pivot and collect.
- As she pivots to reach around,
I pivot to reach around.
- So we step together, we shift together.
- Now after that, I’m going to turn
my body to my right…
- ..and basically just pivot.
- And as I pivot, I’ll be not stepping
as she takes one of those rhythmic steps.
- So she goes, what is it, a back, side, forward,
as I’m going forward.
- And then I step on her forward.
- So I pivot while she does side.
- So we have that back ocho. She goes back,
I go forward, she goes side, I pivot.
- We both go forward.
- Trying to figure out why that's so much fun.
- So me, her, us.
- And then that’s like an...ocho cortado -
- Yes and then at the end,
I inserted an ocho cortado just because.
- Well it’s cool there.