Media Vuelta - Trung cấp - Shared Vuelta
- Tên nghệ sĩ:
- Tên bài hát:
- Tiêu đề album:
- Picada Pa' Cinco
- Trang nghệ sĩ:
From the artist's website: Lunfardia's members hail from Ireland and Argentina and perform a vibrant mix of new compositions and traditional song and dance music from Latin American countries. This fresh, dynamic and highly versatile quintet explores the classical, folk and jazz backgrounds of its musicians in exhilarating and virtuosic arrangements always building on the rhythms of South America.
- An if you watch the follower's footwork...
- ..it's basically the same as a
normal media vuelta except...
- ..there's extra pivot.
- Yes which is very nice.
- For the leaders I go,
side, change, forward, left...
- ..and then I step around so
we get extra pivot.
- Now if you stepped around more,
would I get more pivot yet?
- I would indeed. Is that a gentle hint?
- Well it's just a suggestion.
- That's really fun.
- So, for the leaders...
- ..you start side, change, forward, left.
- She goes back left.
- I pivot. She steps side.
- And up to that point her step is normal.
- Now, as she steps forward,
I'm stepping forward too.
- Watch that.
- Now right here, as she steps forward,
I step forward
- And notice, I am stepping around her front leg.
- Let's do that again.
- Do that with us.
- Side, he changes. We both step left.
She goes around. He pivots to his left.
- Now, as she steps, he steps.
- I'm going to turn to my left,
to make her shift to that foot.
- At the same time, I'm shifting
to my foot which is over there.
- That sounds like a difficult coordination
for the leaders.
- It is. You're right.
- So maybe they should practice it.
- So what is that coordination?
- So this is what you're going to practice.
- You have the foot here, and you say to her...
- ..go more as you shift and turn.
- So I'm shifting to this leg,
as I am turning that way.
- This is the theory I have, which is
you can treat learning how to dance...
- ..the way I used treat learning music.
- ..in that you pick the little hard place...
- ..and you just do a couple of steps
that are very hard until you get them in your body.
- And then you add the steps around it.
- When you add the steps around it,
when you get to those couple of extra hard steps...
- ..you've already got them in your body
and instead of feeling hard, it flows.
- So one more time, that hard part
for the leaders behind me.
- Let's see. Let's...
- So you've got side, forward,
you rotate your steps around.
- Now here's that hard part.
- I extend as she extends
and then I shift...
- One more time, side, change forward left...
- I rotate around her. Now I extend
as she extends on my right leg...
- ..and then I shift as she shifts.
- Again, from here.
- I extend as she extends.
- I shift as she shifts.