Đưa nhiều thứ cùng nhau - Adv - Weaving Back and Forth
Xin vui lòng đăng nhập để bắt đầu thử nghiệm kiến thức của bạn!
- Tên nghệ sĩ:
- Tên bài hát:
- Tango from Scent of a Woman
- Tiêu đề album:
From cd baby writeup: Zigatango reworks Argentinean tango and traditional Gypsy music with a rare youthful flair exposing a burning intensity of emotion, often combined with a wild, almost demonic energy.
- So, the only reason I’m not going to say that was fun is because…
- ..I realised the last time we filmed I said,
“That was fun,” about a whole bunch of them.
- So, it starts with a media vuelta.
- Now, we don’t take that second backstep…
- ..instead, I’m going to pivot her and cross over.
- Notice the tightness in her thighs.
- Grabs a forward sacada
with the right foot, shifting the weight…
- ..and then a freno with the left,
as she pivots.
- And I make sure in the freno that I connect
with his foot before I step over.
- And I’m connecting with my shin,
because that’s what reaches.
- Now, I’m going to shift over
and then rotate her more for another cross here...
- ..as I step around her.
- We’ll hover a little bit to the left.
- Hover up, back and step and that’s the end.
- For the leaders, as you do this,
what I really want you to think about…
- ..let’s see, what - is really, and I say this often…
- ..what I really want you to think about,
- ..simultaneity, body integrity,
listen to the music, whatever it is.
- Here, as she pivots, I cross over.
- As I rotate with my chest to get her to move,
I grab that sacada.
- You see the simultaneity.
- I circle with my foot as I pivot her.
- As she walks over, I shift and then as
she moves to cross, I shift again.
- Okay, so that makes it a whole lot harder for everybody…
- ..because he’s doing one thing,
I’m doing something totally different…
- ...exactly at the same time.
- But the shapes are so beautiful.
- And, if we can do it completely together with these
really beautiful shapes, it’s really worth it.
- For the followers, as you’re doing this,
I really want you to think about...
- ..the tightness of the thighs or the calves or the feet
as you go from one place to another.
- Because there’s this tendency to let them be
a little bit open or a little bit sloppy.
- And, there’s so much going back and forth
that if you’re not pretty close…
- ..then it doesn’t work.