Cara Percuma untuk Perjalanan - Adv - Walking In Colgada
- Nama artis:
- Zully Goldfarb
- Tajuk lagu:
- Goldene Zanguez
- Tajuk Album:
- De Donde Viene Mi Voz
- Laman Web Artis:
Complex tangos sung in both spanish and yiddish with great authenticity.From artist's website about one album: Tells the story of piringundines, from German cabaret to the Buenos Aires tango venue, and with the tango it will take us through a history of crossed destinies, and misunderstandings, love, and forget that we identifys as Argentinians.
- So this is almost an experimental chapter because...
- ..it’s not something people do, almost ever.
- And it’s not something we do it almost ever…
- ..but it’s a fun thing to play with, though.
- Here it is.
- I want you to think that - side to side
it’s much easier because...
- ..the lean is not in the direction
of the side to side.
- So the lead for the side to side
is pretty much exactly the same.
- For now, I’m going to have her cross in front.
- So I’m going to rotate a little bit and have the pull…
- ..not exactly side but a little bit off.
- If you're going forward or backward, it’s a lot harder…
- A lot harder.
- ..because then you have to map the degree of movement
you might get in a forward step or a back step...
- ..to this odd place of off axis.
- But, for example, the same lean away as always…
- I'll lift in up, tilt away a little bit
and we'll go one, I’ll cross her over.
- That one is pretty doable.
- And here, let’s say I go: one, two…
- And then I almost lost the second step.
- Same thing, you can do back, let's say…
- ..for the follower, that is.
- And then come out.
- And so you can travel as you're in colgada.
- You don't have to stay in one place,
and I think this is a fun and interesting idea.
- For the leaders,...
- ..same lead as always: in, up,...
- ..pull away to get the colgada to start.
- And then, after that, when you travel...
- ..in the side, I sort of give a pre-lead
to make sure it happens.
- I say, "Let's go." One, two, three.
- Or back, I say, "Let's go."
- In the close up, if you - if I'm going back, I'll say,...
- ..here's our lean and I say, "And."
- And I really exaggerate that, so that she knows to go.
- That helps a lot. At least we know what direction,
and we can engage our body...
- ..a lot more, in order to be able to keep
the colgada when we step.