Big Pivots - Advanced - Touch Back Ocho Entrance
Tolong log masuk untuk mula menguji pengetahuan anda!
- Nama artis:
- Tajuk lagu:
- Tango from Scent of a Woman
- Tajuk Album:
From cd baby writeup: Zigatango reworks Argentinean tango and traditional Gypsy music with a rare youthful flair exposing a burning intensity of emotion, often combined with a wild, almost demonic energy.
- So, this is going to start: side, forward,
I pivot, so she steps…
- ..turn her around me, pivots more, back ochos.
- If we’re breaking it down, I'm tempted to say,
“See we broke it down, you got it.”
- D: No not quite.
N: It’s just magic.
- So first two steps: leader, side, forward,
follower side, back.
- Right here, I’m going to pivot to my left
so she can go around me.
- And I’m not going to step too big.
And I’m not going to open my hips.
- So it’s not this, and it’s not this.
- Right, so it stays in the circle around me.
- Now, as she steps forward,
the same side step as all the others.
- Don’t go too small.
- I’ll step forward to her back foot,
well, actually a little bit less in this case.
- Taking around.
- Push off with the back foot
so she can step side around me...
- ..step in place, here are our back ochos.
- Once again, showing just for the leaders, side,
forward, pivot her, step as you make her step…
- ..pivot through, change weight, back ochos.
- For the followers, it starts, side, back.
- As he pivots without stepping, you step around him,
he’ll go with you as you step...
- .. forward, side, back, like a molinette into back ochos on that back step.
- We can show, but I wanted to say for the followers...
- ..no matter how fast the leader is going
make sure you’re over the ball of your foot...
- ..and you're balanced before you take the next step.
- Otherwise, you can pull both of you over.
- From another angle.