Mengawal Kaki Percuma - Being More Profoundly Together
- Nama artis:
- Ruth Roshan
- Tajuk lagu:
- Feather Glider
- Tajuk Album:
- Tango Noir
- Laman Web Artis:
From website: In Tango Noir's second all original album, "Darling ... Keep it to Yourself", Ruth uses the rhythms of the cabaret, the Tango, the Habanera, the Waltz, Ruth successfully infuses the album with an atmosphere of 1930s Berlin to create music which is new and nostalgic at the same time. It is a very listenable and beautiful album.
- We say often in tango, that tango is about
taking two bodies...
- ..and making one body moving out of the two.
- And the last two videos we've explained
techniques that really help you do this.
- In the first video, we said we can extend together.
- Now I want to add that, if you take - we can actually,
actually, so we can take a step together.
- We can go... and together.
- And so, if I show, you can say there are different
pieces to a step.
- There's the extension.
- Actually, I did it wrong. I should shift as I do it.
- The extension.
- Then there is the propelling forward, the catch
and the collect.
- And I'm going to say, for now, we're going to
think of the propelling forward and the catch as one piece.
- So we'll say, extend, propel catch.
- And I want each of these three pieces,
for the couple to be exactly together.
- We're going to go, one, two, three.
- N: That's very cool.
D: And you can do it in any direction.
- So we can go, one, two, three.
- So, when you lead this, for the leader, first thing
I want you to do, leaders...
- ..is I want you to feel the follower do them.
And likewise for the followers.
- So the exercise is that, leader, just hold
the follower here...
- ..or in a normal embrace, in either case.
- But you're not leading - your purpose is only
to feel how the follower's body moves.
- And she can, for example, if she's
going to take a back step.
- So go back.
- Feel her extension, feel her propulsion and
feel her collection.
- And all directions. And then, I want the followers
to do the exact same thing.
- And then, what will happen is you'll feel
in a tactile way the difference between...
- ..the action of your partner's body in the
three pieces of the step.
- So that you can then be together, for the three pieces
because you're now aware of it.
- N: Can we do the basic?
- So watch how this works with the basic.
- I think that was good.