Berjalan - Pertengahan - Ochos To Not
- Nama artis:
- Lucio Arce
- Tajuk lagu:
- Escandalo En El Ministerio
- Tajuk Album:
- Tangos Inesperados
- Laman Web Artis:
Lucio Arce has an authentic caberet feeling to his guitar playing and singing. There are overtones, sometimes, of jazz and playfulness.
- And this step has something I like about it quite a lot.
- Unlike all the other steps, right?
- D: I don't like anything. Not true at all.
N: Right. Which we teach because we don't like them.
- And what I like about this step in particular...
- ..is the way that it flows from one thing
to another in this seamless way;...
- ..that here's our ocho and here's our walking out.
- And so, then, our elements mix together
in this very fluid way.
- When we do the ocho and then come to the step out...
- ..we have to be sure that we take the time to
keep our balance, because it is hard there.
- And maybe lean in from our backs
to our partner a little more.
- So the step, side, he changes...
- Like left foot basic.
- Here, I'm going to turn to my right,
and that will pivot her around me.
- N: And that's a lot.
D: And then around me.
- Actually - so let me explain that turn.
- So there's turn her, turn, step her.
- So there's two parts actually.
- So, and for the followers
I want you to think...
- ..that you finish your pivot
or almost finish your pivot...
- ..here. You almost finish this pivot, before you step around.
- Let's show that from another angle
for the followers.
- Oh yes, this is what you don't want to do.
- Pivot a little and step.
- You want to pivot so much
that you can just step back around.
- And you'll notice our distance
stays about the same.
- That's a refrain. We could have a song about
distance staying the same in tango.
- Then we'll righten - Righten means:
we'll unwind the follower.
- And we'll exit, outside partner.
- Just walking into a cross or not. Whatever.
- Let's do it again.