Perbendaharaan kata - Ambil 2 - Pengikut - Media Vuelta
- Nama artis:
- Tajuk lagu:
- La Cumparsita
- Tajuk Album:
- It Takes Q To Tango
- Laman Web Artis:
(From the website): Created in July, 2009 by Erskine Maytorena, a third generation tango musician and opera singer, QTANGO performs authentic Argentine tango arrangements as often as two to three times a week throughout the Southwest for tango dancers and listeners.
- So David just said that I could
talk about anything I wanted...
- ..about the follower’s media vuelta
and then he’ll fill in.
- And that seems like a really good idea to me.
- So I’m going to start with
the hardest thing first...
- ..which is not the order
in which he planned it.
- But I really think that it’s hard
and it works for media vuelta.
- It also works for molinette.
- There are other places and that is
that not only you step small...
- ..and quite controlled. But there’s this
miniscule pull against the step.
- So you’re moving in the step,
but your body is kind of holding back...
- ..fighting against itself
for this tiny moment.
- And that creates a dynamic
that’s very cool...
- ..and let’s the leader really control
the togetherness of the step.
- It’s almost like a rubber band
- That’s very good.
- The only problem is that the only time
I succeed in really showing this...
- ..is when I do it with a follower and
have the follower stand like...
- they're in the leader's position, and then I show them
what it feels like when I pull against them.
- D: I’m going to -
N: So I don’t know how we’re going to do it for you.
- Well I’ll do it as a follower and
I’m going to exaggerate a lot.
- So you don’t want to do this
as I’m doing it...
- ..because I’m doing it way too big,
but it will be easy to see.
- Oh that’s cool.
- I want them to see it from the side.
- And so here as she takes me side,
I’m pulling back. Really pull back.
- Be ready
- D: Pull, pull, pull.
N: I see that -
- No pull back.
- Yes. So you see I’m really pulling,
I'm really pulling -
- N: You're pulling David.
D: And then it goes around.
- That was hard.
- Yes so you don’t want to do that.
That’s horribly exaggerated.
- But there is this sense that you are
a little bit pulling back,...
- ..a little bit pulling back
and then you go.
- And it’s not just pulling back, it’s pulling back
and against the movement...
- ..to the side or in the forward step,
yes it is pulling back.
- But on the side step, it’s pulling back
and then against the movement.
- You kind of resist for a moment and then you go.
- And it’s a tiny moment.
- Do you want to speak about the
specificity of the step?
- The next thing I would like the followers
to think about is...
- ..the sense that, as they pivot they,
become like statues.
- Oh cool, so this idea is you don’t pivot.
Just don’t pivot.
- Stand there, he put you in this position, you don’t go.
And then he’ll go both of you.
- And in his going both of you, that gives
you the really cool chance to go through him.
- And so there really is a sense if she pivots,
so watch once -
- She doesn’t pivot, she just stands there...
- ..and that’s good.
- N: It’s really fun when he does that.
D: Now watch what happens...
- ..if she pivots all the way first.
- She’s here and she pivots all the way,
then she’s no longer towards me.
- No, we’re still going around.
- Right here, now we’re pivoting around
but she’s not facing me.
- So there’s this sense that by
staying behind the pivot...
- ..you can stay more with him as well.
- It really increases our togetherness
which is what it's all about.
- So you say.
- So the last thing we wanted
to talk about is...
- ..when we do the pivot and we don’t over pivot...
- ..so we end up walking straight forward,
right on the side of him...
- ..we want to keep our energy
going straight through his chest.
- So it’s like he’s the king and we’re going
straight through him...
- ..even when we’re over here moving that way.
- Like this.
- Lets do it from this angle actually.