Tarian Pertama Anda - The Basic
Tolong log masuk untuk mula menguji pengetahuan anda!
- Nama artis:
- Jaun Jose Mosalini et son Grand Orchestre de Tango
- Tajuk lagu:
- De Contrapunto
- Tajuk Album:
- Tango En Vivo
- Laman Web Artis:
A great bandoneonist who's been around for a while, has a very dramatic sound.
- We are going to teach what we call the right foot basic in Tango,
which is the basic, basic, basic.
- And we'll have other videos we've already filmed,
answering a lot of other questions that will come up
- N: Such as: how do you hold your partner,
D: when do you move,... N: Right!
- Okay, let's show it!
- Here's the basic, beginning to end,
so that you get a sense for what you're about to learn.
- Right when the music goes off of course...
- The first step,
- For the leaders, you want to step outside partner,
so you're going to go side,
- So that your right foot can go past her's.
- You do that by stepping side, and turning your chest
to your right, and then two steps. One, Two.
- And then, she crosses left over right,
and changes weight immediately to her left foot.
- And he changes weight.
- And that for her, it takes about two months for the woman
to learn to change weight immediately.
- So that's okay, be nice to yourself in the meantime,
when you forget it.
- So one more time; he’ll step side to his left,
turning to his right.
- One, two. He turns to his left,
to encourage her to cross and changes when she does.
- And, so after she crosses we went forward, side, weight change.
- Very slow weight change.
- So if you just do the end with us we have, for him;
forward, for her; back, side, weight change.
- And then, he steps back and she steps forward.
- Now one thing that often happens is,
so this is a guy strolling down the street.
- He sees a beautiful woman, “Oh.”
- D: And then naturally he says, “Would you like to dance Tango?”
N: “Of course”
- D: It happens to me all the time.
N: I beat (BET) it does actually.
- And now, all of a sudden, he’s got this beautiful woman
in his arms and his feeling on his feet takes a definite turn.
- And all of a sudden,
he forgets how to walk.
- And you don’t notice it so much,
because there is a beautiful girl in front of him.
- That instead of his beautiful, masculine stroll,
you have something that looks like this.
- So first, there is the look of panic on the face.
- And then after the look of panic,
you’ll see in his body.
- D: He’s checking to make sure she crossed.
N: He’s afraid he’s going to step on her.
- And so I want you to think, for the leaders but also ...
well we’ll get to the followers.
- That you'll want to walk,
as naturally as you can.
- So if I would walk down the street like this;
and if you watched it, that was side, forward, forward.
- Then we can do - you can do side, forward, forward
and it’s the same. It’s equally natural.
- And we’ll get out of your way.
You don’t have to worry.
- Now for the followers unfortunately,
you don’t stroll down the street backwards.
- And I say it’s unfortunate because you then don’t have,
"how would one stroll down the street backwards?"
- I ask women, “Hey you’re pretty, would you like to dance Tango?”
This is in the supermarket, mind you.
- So, I also wanted to (WANT YOU TO) go through the supermarket
like that for the ladies, right?
- You grab the cart and you go through the cart backwards,
going through your hips.
- Here’s the supermarket cart.
It helps balance you.
- So anyway, we do that.
- You’ll notice that we’re very natural, or at least he is very natural
and she is reaching from her hips.
- When she crosses, I’ll give her a moment to get there.
I’ll say, “Aren’t you wonderful.” And then we’ll go on.
- And then we’ll weight change together here
and I’ll say “Aren’t we wonderful.”
- You know, it sort of escalates.
And then we go on.
- D: Watch the chapter repeatedly.
N: Practice with us.
- As you work through the chapters, you’ll find that things build
and so you’ll also get a chance to review.