Berjalan - Pertengahan - One Becomes Two
Different version of one becoming two:
- Nama artis:
- Lucio Arce
- Tajuk lagu:
- Sos Boleta
- Tajuk Album:
- Tangos Inesperados
- Laman Web Artis:
Lucio Arce has an authentic caberet feeling to his guitar playing and singing. There are overtones, sometimes, of jazz and playfulness.
- This combination is not easy...
- ..which seems unfair
because it looks deceptively easy.
- We'll start off, same as often...
- ..cross system, side, he changes.
- Here, I'll take a step slightly bigger than hers...
- ..so that then I can have her take another...
- ..and we can exit together.
- So one more time. Same angle
- Seems like I'm always saying:
we teach kooky steps.
- And I think that it's really marvellous, once again,...
- ..that we can be so together, when we're
doing things that are so not together.
- Except they are.
- So describing that...
- ..side, I change, we're good.
- Here, when I step forward, I'm going to
rotate a little bit...
- ..and I'm going to reach further
with my left foot.
- And you'll see, I'm keeping my body weight
a little bit back.
- So that when I shift my body forward over the left foot
back, that could correspond to her step...
- ..and then we could go together.
Her second step.
- So I take two and he takes one.
- Not easy.
- But kind of fun. I guess I say that a lot, too.
- For the followers, you want to follow
the movement of his center of gravity...
- ..not just his foot, because his
center of gravity doesn't move much here.
- And then as it shifts, there's your second.
- For the leaders, here afterwards I dig down under,
to contrast that.
- Just showing without all this verbage.