Tutup Merangkul - Unsur Tambahan - Wrap
- Nama artis:
- Bernard Potock
- Tajuk lagu:
- Yiddish Tango
- Tajuk Album:
- Yiddish Tango
Bernard Potock led the band who played Jewish music in Dave Cash's cabaret in Paris in the 1950's. His music has an authentic folk song feel in very danceable tango music.
- And, once again, this is one of those steps which is incredibly subtle in the lead.
- So, once we're here, what I'm doing... Let's do this...
- Fundamentally, once I have my foot trapped between hers, I'm pulling in and up, that direction.
- So, it's there in my lead. But you don't actually see movement. All there is is there's this pressure which causes her leg to move.
- N: It's kind of like magic.
- And so, actually, you'll notice the same pattern with a lot of these close embrace steps, that it's very subtle.
- And so, I just do this little thing. And then, I get out of her a lot more movement.
- This. We say that, in tango, the man asks the woman a little, and she gives him a lot.
- Breaking down this step a little bit more, but not a lot more,
- I'll start, side, trap. So, my foot has to beat her foot in.
- N: Which is somewhat similar to the open embrace.
D: Yes, same concept.
- Then here, I'll pull her a little bit forward and up, diagonally.
- Right? And, when I pull, I'm not pulling just in any place. I'm pulling on the left side of her back.
- So, I want you to think that this side of her back is controlling that leg. And this side of the back controls the other leg.
- So, this... Back is connected to the leg. If I pull up here, that moves her left leg.
- Last time.
- I'm going to exaggerate it.
- N: Wow, that's some exaggeration.
D: Yeah, that's a lot of exaggeration. I want them to be able to see.