Dari Satu Ocho To Another - Beg / Int - Walking From Front Ocho To Back Ocho
Silahkan masuk untuk mulai menguji pengetahuan anda!
- Nama artis:
- Zully Goldfarb
- Judul lagu:
- Eres Unico
- Judul album:
- Ciudad De Nostalgia
- Situs artis:
Complex tangos sung in both spanish and yiddish with great authenticity.From artist's website about one album: Tells the story of piringundines, from German cabaret to the Buenos Aires tango venue, and with the tango it will take us through a history of crossed destinies, and misunderstandings, love, and forget that we identifys as Argentinians.
- This one is so easy but
I never see people doing it.
- It really switches from front ocho to back ocho
just by taking one step.
- I’m tempted to say, I never see us
seeing it is so 'easy' either.
- Oh it’s not so easy?
- No, it is. It is. I agree with you.
But it’s unusual.
- So here’s our front ocho, side, change,
pivot, step, pivot, step.
- And this time instead of a pivot, we step
and now we’re onto back ochos.
- So that’s all it is,
is any time the leader wants -
- D: So it’s pivot, step.
N: Anytime the leader wants.
- Step, pivot, step and now
we're into front ochos.
- So instead of doing a pivot, you replace it with a step and
then you go on.
- And from either side.
- If you’re doing back ochos,
you can go into front ochos...
- ..just by adding in the extra step.
- And front ochos you can go into back ochos
by adding an extra step.
- For the followers as you do this,
let me be the girl.
- Gr, I’m the guy. So this time
I get to pick how many we do.
- I want you to think that really,
there’s a pause that you really eat it up.
- You really lift, keep your body active and
then go into the next thing.
- Instead of there’s a pause.
- He’s right. That’s important.
- “Oh I’m dancing. I forgot,”
And then you come back up.
- So use that pause.
Make it rich and wonderful.
- So that’s probably the first thing -
well I teach David classical dance...
- ..and that’s probably the first thing
I taught him in classical dances.
- You always dance. You just don’t say,
"Okay, now I’m dancing. Not I'm not"
- So what he’s saying is, keep the energy moving
and it will stay beautiful.