Kosakata - Ambil 2 - Pemimpin - Media Vuelta
- Nama artis:
- Judul lagu:
- La Cumparsita
- Judul album:
- It Takes Q To Tango
- Situs artis:
(From the website): Created in July, 2009 by Erskine Maytorena, a third generation tango musician and opera singer, QTANGO performs authentic Argentine tango arrangements as often as two to three times a week throughout the Southwest for tango dancers and listeners.
- And now when you do the media vuelta,
I want you to think in particular…
- ..well, I think three or four new thoughts.
- I'm like "in particular about this one no two no three.
Four things." Four new things.
- First thing is I want you to be aware
of the way...
- ..that you motivate each one of her steps.
- So that as I take her,
so you can see this, to you…
- ..there’s back, here’s that small side.
- Here’s her beginning to go forward,
her shifting forward…
- ..and then, there’s her pivot.
- So there’s this idea that each one of those
different pieces of motion you motivate…
- .. and there’s a beginning and an end.
- And I want you to be aware of:
well, when did she get all the way over the foot?
- So right here, through the
turn of my mid section…
- ..I help her go around me.
- Then I turn more and I turn until
she goes all the way forward…
- ..and now I’m going to pivot around her axis,
much like a front ocho actually.
- Except different leg position.
- So that’s the first thing. Second thing.
- As you pivot her, the imagery I want you to have is
that she is static and that you move her.
- And she’s almost a statue and that it’s almost as if
you were walking around her…
- ..give it a go, walk around me.
And she’s just here pivoting.
- I like being a statue.
- Or I can walk her,
since she likes being a statue.
- So she can just be here
and I walk around her…
- N: Oh that’s so fun.
D: ..and then we exit.
- Oh that’s fun.
- We’ll teach you more about how to do that
in a different video.
- As you motivate that pivot,
the trick is to stop it early enough.
- So a lot of women will want to turn
- So for example, if I’m turning her
to face me…
- ..right, right and she’s way over there
and I’m over here.
- That was a good bad.
- Well it's just women are easy to -
some women are very easy to pivot.
- And they just keep going.
- And so as you turn her, I want you to think -
you want to stop at almost a hair early…
- ..so she stops when she's facing you.
- If I’m doing it to you, the leader,
you want to think that...
- ..you want the follower to stop not there...
- ..but instead you want the follower
to stop...there to you.
- Last thought is the end of this media vuelta,
that can be a beautiful melting out.
- Did I mention it was beautiful?
I’m just checking.
- So after this pivot, it pivots and then it goes on.
N. This moment, when we just begin...
- ... when the leader just begins to move back...
- ..and the follower is finishing the pivot
and then moving forward with the leader...it can be really cool.
- But it’s not the last thought.
It’s the second to the last thought.
- The last thought is, for the leaders, there’s really
a tendency to steer like that. D. Thank you.
- And so we thought that it would be
a really good idea, just once, if you…
- ..no not just once, until it gets good.
- If, for a few times, you led the media vuelta
without your arms, like that.
- Followers, hold them tight and then just follow
the way you normally would…
- ..but make him use his chest.
- Like that.
- Thank you.