Kesenangan dengan Momentum - Int / Adv - Push Pull
- Nama artis:
- Zully Goldfarb
- Judul lagu:
- Dos Gardeñas
- Judul album:
- Ciudad De Nostalgia
- Situs artis:
Complex tangos sung in both spanish and yiddish with great authenticity.From artist's website about one album: Tells the story of piringundines, from German cabaret to the Buenos Aires tango venue, and with the tango it will take us through a history of crossed destinies, and misunderstandings, love, and forget that we identifys as Argentinians.
- Unlike all the other chapters, this one is hard.
- And really, I think the key idea is that...
- ..you can lean into each other with soft arms.
- So you see arms are relaxed while we lean…
- ..or you can pull away, but still be relaxed...
- ..because it’s the back working more than the arms.
- So this one is not hard
because the steps are all fancy.
- This one is hard because
the technique is hard, just for variety.
- so we'll go side, and here I’ll lift her up
and take her towards me a little bit.
- So we can lean into each other and go...
- ..rebound and then go out.
- That was a lot of rebounds.
- Yes, yes.
- So showing now full time.
- So we have, side, here I’m going to
lift in and up and forward...
- ..so, she comes toward me leaning on me.
- It’s a very tiny lean.
- And then I’ll go through her
and I’ll pop her back…
- ...I'm giving her so much momentum…
- N: I kind of sit back.
D: ..that she goes back.
- And giving her weight to my palm,
so we can lean against each other.
- At the same time, I’m going to be lifting up.
- I’ll say push, catch, up and I’ll counter-weight.
- In, up, we go towards each other.
- Push for the followers, through your hands,
so he can use this as well.
- And go down, under. Leaders, pop her back.
- Take her a hair forward, shift and then go out.
- How can they practice that?
- It seems to me it’s an easy thing,
once you can do it like everything else.
- And really hard to get your mind around to start with.
- So one thing I do for both leader and follower is…
- ..you get something you can lean against.
- Me - lightpost.
- And actually, at the beginning, pick that inanimate object...
- Me: inanimate lightpost.
- And just sort of balance easily and say,
“Look how easy it is.”
- “Look how fluid my arms are,”
so you don’t have to get stuck.
- And then you can do the same thing with pulling.
- You know, “Look how easy it is to give 10 pounds one way”...
- Or twenty, whatever it is, five.
- So you need to find a strong inanimate lightpost.
- And yes that would help.
- And then try, just with your partner like this, leaning and then pulling…
- ..and staying relax, check your elbows, that they're relaxed…
- ..and leaning and then pulling.
- And that should make the rest of the step a lot easier.