Latihan untuk Menciptakan Integritas Tubuh - Spiral Around The Center
- Nama artis:
- Narisco Saul
- Judul lagu:
- Zamba De Juan Panadero
- Judul album:
- No Tango
- Situs artis:
From website - loosely translated: Born in Buenos Aires on June 21, 1957. He began studying music in 1965 starting with the piano and later dedicated to the electric guitar. In 1975 he began to study classical guitar and harmony and in 1977 entered the Juan José Castro Provincial Conservatory, having as teachers Enrique Belloc, Graciela Pomponio, and Pedro Miguel Angel Girollet Chiambaretta among others. Graduated in 1985 with the title of Senior Lecturer of Guitar. Since 1978 works in popular music. In 1979 he began studying jazz with guitarist Mario Andreola. Since 1980 he is professor at the Universidad del Salvador, (Faculty of Music Therapy) and since 1988 the Conservatorio Municipal Manuel de Falla.
- None of these videos are easy.
- But of the three videos,
that we’re going to be filming now...
- ..about building body integrity,
this is probably the easiest one.
- And you need to do it with a partner.
But even the partner’s work isn’t that bad.
- I want the partner to touch in front of your hip...
- ..and then put some weight behind it,
so it’s really hard for them to move.
- And then, what I want the person trying to study to do…
- ..is to keep all of his body straight
and only push the hand with his hip.
- Push hard, but not so hard you tumble me over,
because I know you can do this.
- Okay, so he’s not moving anything but his hip...
- ..and he’s making it really hard for me to hold him.
- As soon as he’s moved his hip
as far as he can around,…
- ..then and only then, is he allowed to move
only his waist, but not the rest of his chest.
- Move your waist.
- So they can see in this camera. My waist?
- And then, only as soon as you’ve gotten
as much of your waist as you can,…
- ..are you allowed to move your chest.
- So, keep spiralling with your chest
and, finally, your upper chest.
- And that’s what the exercise is.
You do that on both sides.
- You need somebody holding you at the hip
and they need them watching you...
- ..so the person who’s helping,
watch to make sure they don’t cheat.
- N: Let’s show a cheat.
- It’s not going to be a cheat.
That's not a fair thing, what I just said.
- It wouldn’t be that you would do it to cheat.
- N: It would be that you would do it 'cause...
D: Not on purpose.
- Yes, because you would do it because
you don’t have the isolation in your body.
- So, a lot of people if you tell them,
“Spiral from the hip,”...
- ..they’ll do this.
- Which is really from my shoulders.
- And so the purpose of the person
holding you here is...
- .. so that you only, so that you can isolate that that’s
where you’re supposed to be pressing from.
- Do some wrongs.
- Okay. Are you pressing
or am I just doing it alone?
- Here, here’s a press. Well with the press
it’s harder to do wrong.
- I’ll manage.
- Okay, then I’ll press.
- Okay, so there he’s taken his whole body off.
You want to keep your body vertical.
- So you’re going to stay very vertical.
Do it without me.
- A wrong or right?
- Right. Do it right without me.
- So see here, it’s his hip first
and he’s holding back.
- And then he’s letting his waist engage.
- And then he’s letting his chest engage.
- That is so beautiful.
But then he’s really cool.
- And that’s my unprejudiced opinion.