Kompensasi untuk Pasangan Anda - She Has Noodle Arms
- Nama artis:
- Judul lagu:
- Alexanderplatz Tango
- Judul album:
- Emigrante (Electrotango)
- Situs artis:
(From Wikipedia): Tanghetto is a musical group based in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and one of the most important on the neo tango scene. The style of Tanghetto is a blend of tango and electronic music.
- So, leaders, oftentimes, you'll be dancing with a girl. And it'll be wonderful. Except, it's not.
- And, if her arms give you no frame. So, for example, let's say, I want her to pivot. And I do this, "Pivot!"
- And nothing happens, except her arm moves. This is, sort of, not ideal.
- This is, like the extreme bad. A more common bad would be like this. Pivot me again.
- And we're really not connected. And he's really not making it happen. But he starts me along, and my shoulder gives.
- And then, he starts some more, and then I pivot. Just by myself.
- And so, what I want you to do, leaders, is I want you to think, that there's two steps to movement.
- And that, the first is you have to get rid of all the slack in the system. You have to make sure it's snug.
- So, if I want her to move, and at...
- At the beginning, I'll be holding her still. And then, I'll softly bring my arms together, until she stops moving.
- So, you see our arms moving, and moving, and moving. And then, it stops. And now, I can ask her to pivot.
- D: Because now, I have...
N: He's got my body.
D: Her body.
- So, for example. If we go off camera, and we get an aid. Very, very expensive, very rare.
- But, you know, we're lucky we can have things like this. It's a towel. And...
- We'll just twist it up. And, let's say, I wanted to pull her forward. Hold with both hands.
- D: So, I want to pull her... And, stand over here. She's... had no idea I was going to do this.
N: No, I didn't.
- So, if I have the towel here, and I pull - nothing happens. Because there's slack.
- And so, the towel is her arms. And, as long as the towel moves, the body doesn't.
- So, if I have her arms... Relax, and grab my hand.
- If I have her arms, and the arms move, as long as the arms move - the body doesn't. Same as the towel.
- On the other hand, if the towel has no slack, then, when I pull, she comes to me.
- D: Which is great.
N: And that's the fun part.
- So, this is about what do you do, when she has noodle arms.
- Right, so, for example, if, instead of holding the towel, I'm holding her hands, and I want her to come towards me,
- I'll slowly pull, until her arms stop moving. And, once they stop moving, then, I can move her body to me.
- D: And it's true in all dimensions.
D: It's not just moving towards, but moving away, or moving circularly.
- So, for example, if I want her to rotate...
- As long as the arm moves, nothing is going to happen.
- D: So, I don't do this. I move my hand in. In, towards her body, until the hand can't move anymore.
N: Yeah, I can't...
- D: Eventually, it's stuck.
N: He's, kind of, using her body mechanics against her.
D: And then, you can use that to pivot her.
- If she doesn't...and, eventually, that will be uncomfortable enough, so she'll figure it out.
- N: And then, she'll try to move you out a little bit.
D: Which is fine, let her.
- As long, as she stays strong at this place, well, then, you can dance at this place.
- And, in general, that's the philosophy. That you can always... From a side view.
- If you see her right arm. I'll just softly compress in until it stops moving.
- And, once it's stopped moving, then I can, sort of, have a vise between my left arm and my right.
- Compress in, and then I can move.
- And then, her arms are no longer noodle. Or, rather, they are, but they're unmoving.