Gaya Salon Close Embrace - Side Trap And ...
- Nama artis:
- Orchestra Del Mar
- Judul lagu:
- Judul album:
- Milonga De Hoy
- Situs artis:
From cd baby: Beautiful adult voices, leading accordion and a warm strings trio are supported by a modern jazz rhythm section on Piazzolla, Gismonti and others south american highlights
- So, we call this side trap.
- And, we were talking about how to do it. And we decided that David would lead one, and then, I get to lead one.
- That's what we're going to do.
- And there's a certain weight, when we get in the embrace.
- And, normally, I would do this going line of dance. I turned it at the end,
- D: So, that we could have the cross at the right angle.
N: Now, I get to lead it.
- N: I like that side, back where he comes with me.
D: Me too.
- And so, this sense of time, this occasional length,
- They're both not, stereotypically, associated with close embrace.
- But, I call... So, my original teacher, Michael Walker, called this "On the body". I guess, to differentiate it.
- So that you dance here, but you can still move
- Almost the exact same way you might if you were open and you were dancing in a larger, more fluid style.