Latihan untuk Menciptakan Integritas Tubuh - The Center Moving
- Nama artis:
- Manuel Barrueco
- Judul lagu:
- Verano Porteño
- Judul album:
- Solo Piazzolla
- Situs artis:
From the artist's website: Manuel Barrueco is internationally recognized as one of the most important guitarists of our time. His unique artistry has been continually described as that of a superb instrumentalist and a superior and elegant musician, possessing a seductive sound and uncommon lyrical gifts....In 2007 Manuel Barrueco received a Grammy nomination for the “Best Instrumental Soloist Performance” for his Solo Piazzolla, which was the first recording to be released on the exclusive Manuel Barrueco Collection on Tonar Music.
- We’re filming three videos about
how to increase body integrity.
- And this one is, by far,
the hardest of all of them.
- I’m going to use David’s body again,
- And I’m hoping that you can see the differences in the way
that he digs into his centre to move himself.
- Maybe you won’t be able to.
- If you can't, if you come to me
I’ll do it on your body.
- What I want him to do is I want him
to dig into his low centre...
- ..and use that to lift himself to his toes.
- He’s not going to move until
he’s really engaged here.
- And then, when he is finally really engaged,...
- .. he’s going to fight against it until he
really feels that moving himself up.
- And then I want him to use that centre
to move forward.
- See if I hold his shirt, can you see it better?
- Go ahead, move forward.
- And then I want him to hold up with his center,
as he lowers himself down.
- So try the whole thing.
- And, feel yourself fight the rise in the center
before you let it come up.
- And even more, have your center
holding you up as you lower your heels down.
- Do it to the middle camera.
- Can you see that gathering?
- That’s cool.
- And then, since he always move with his center,
the walking forward's probably not very hard.
- But the coming down really is hard.
- Because he’s holding up against the coming down.
- Can you do that one more time?
- That was really cool,
to the body camera.
- Whatever you call that, the middle of the body camera.
- So wait a little longer until you
really can’t resist the coming up, okay?
- I said the "Yes" early because I could see that the
beginning was going to work really well there.
- Yes, please.
- And then the same thing when you get ready
to come down onto your heels.
- Wait until you feel the pull up to go down. Yes
- So, I know that’s really hard.
- Try it. See if you can get a feel for
the internal working inside your body.
- You’re holding on. From really tight
and very low in your abdomen.
- And that’s what’s starting everything.
- That’s where all good movement really comes from.