Tarian Pertama Anda - Putting it Together
- Nama artis:
- Anibal Troilo
- Judul lagu:
- El Irresistible
- Judul album:
- A Fuego Lento
Anibal Troilo had a somewhat more lyrical style, and is of the "Golden Age" of tango music ( mid 1930s to mid 1950s). One of the more common people to hear played in Milongas.
- Putting it all together.
- And if I start describing what we're doing,
- I'm walking side, a weight shift,
a weight shift, back.
- Now I'm going to go into front ochos.
- I do a Tango close, the last half of the basic,
forward, side, I weight change.
- And I go back and here is the basic.
- And it really makes a very full
and varied dance.
- Oh and I forgot to say, we were going to say this,
but for the guys
- I know that there is this sort of
- And ladies know the guys have
this horrible anxiety.
- It really is the case.
- And they'll go on the floor and they'll be like.
- "I have to ask her to dance.
I have to ask - "
- And you know, he'll make himself ask her to dance
after suffering for a few songs.
- He'll finally ask you to dance.
- D: "Would you like to dance?"
- Because she was sitting there,
hoping somebody would ask her to dance.
- And you get out on the floor
and then you're like, "Oh crap."
- And it's really what happens.
- So I want you to think, that if you just stay here
and you change your weight,
- And you make it real and meaningful,
that it would give you time to think.
- Because you're like this.
You're like -
- But if you do that and freeze,
it won't look so good.
- But if instead you're here changing weight
and you're looking sexy and connected.
- You'd say, "I have no idea what I am doing.
But don't I look good being completely confused."
- "What can I do? I don't know.
I'll do the basic."
- "Whoo, I made it. Uh oh, it happened again.
I don't know what to do."
- But that's okay as long as you stay here
and you keep going,
- And you’re like "Oh I can go back, side."
- It'll work. It's really that simple.
So guys just don't stop.
- Don't stop and you'll be fine.
- Stay in this sort of long, engaged posture,
stay connected and it'll work out.