Momentum ile Eğlenceli - Int / Adv - Riding The Wave
- Sanatçı adı:
- Kristina Olsen
- ŞARKI ADI:
- Sweet William
- Albüm Başlığı:
- All Over Down Under
- Sanatçı Web Sitesi:
From a review on the website: Olsen, an itinerant troubadour who regularly graces Australian folk festivals, was at her most engaging. Such was the candour of her songs and chatty tales that it would impossible for anyone with blood in their veins not to empathise with her. Her full-throated voice and crisp guitar served up such diverse subject matter as crop-dusting and prostitution, while a revealing yarn about life-drawing classes introduced The Truth of a Woman. From her new CD came In Your Darkened Room, the title track to an album containing some of her finest work, a black frost edging her usual warmth and humour.
- So, if the follower goes -
actually let’s just show, then I’ll talk.
- So it starts, let’s say, like a back ocho.
- Side, but I’m going to leave my
right leg back as I pivot her.
- She’ll go back and then as she goes side,
I’m going to start pulling back.
- I’m going to resist.
- So I give her momentum to get her going
and then I take it back.
- So that it can get me around
and we can exit together.
- And he said that it starts as a back ocho
and it does.
- But it’s kind of a back ocho around the leader rather than straight.
D. Yes, it's not a linear one.
- So, for the leaders, you’ve got side,
pivot her, pivot her more...
- ..and then take it back,
so you can extend together.
- And then you have forward. side.
- And my experience with that step is
it’s really important for the leaders...
- ..to learn how to take back the momentum.
- Because, if not, the follower gets going so fast...
- ..that it just runs away with the step.
- And likewise for the followers,
I don’t want you to have like one speed.
- So, if the leader sends you,
then there’s more.
- Then, when you feel him pull back, there’s less.
- And don’t fight it.
- I mean, so don’t just keep going like a train.
- It’s like, “I can’t get out.”
- So once again, goes around,
I take it back, so we can exit together.
- And he was doing it pretty slowly there.
- When it goes a little bit faster, there’s a flow to it
that doesn’t stop when we exit together.
- Gentle hint?
- Like that.
- Now, and if we take her forward instead of back,...
- ..it’s the exact same thing, except it pivots more.
- Well it pivots more for the leader
and for the follower she has more steps.