Ortağınızı telafi etmek - She Rushes Ahead of My Lead
- Sanatçı adı:
- Jaime Wilensky
- ŞARKI ADI:
- Aquella Noche
- Albüm Başlığı:
- Tango Nuevo 2
(From Latinpulsemusic.com): This is nuevo "electrified" tango produced and arranged by Jaime Wilensky. Aquella Noche is a tango with a gothic sound and theme.
- This is a fun one, for me, every time we teach it.
- Because it's about the woman, kind of, rushing away from the lead. And just doing the step, 'cause she knows what the step is,
- Instead of letting the man lead them both into it. And I'm really good at that.
- D: She's good at doing the right, by the way.
N: Thank you.
D: As well.
- So, we're going to do... I'll let her do the wrong. On me, I'll let myself do it.
- So, what it is, is I figure out what he wants. And then, I go do it.
- D: You are, you have a rare gift.
N: I feel, I think so, too. Yeah, you study to learn how to do that.
- So, what I do first... Actually, if we do it to this camera...
- I become insanely still.
- D: Right? So, if she's all jittery and move-y... Be jittery and move-y.
N: Oh, this is a really cool technique. I've used it as a leader, too.
- It's just mesmerizing.
- And so, I become incredibly still...in a really active way. And that stillness causes her to start to listen.
- And then, he does this incredibly slow, beautiful weight shift. With a mind-meld.
- And, at some point, the woman, whatever she's doing or thinking about,
- Will realize something cool is going on, and start listening to that instead.
- And, as soon as she starts listening to that - he's got her. For a little while.
- Yeah, for a little while. Before she runs off again.
- Also, as we do this... There's the sense that I'll hold her tighter.
- And I'll stop. So, she has to stop moving.
- So i'll be very convicted, full of conviction. And then I'll go...and I'll stop.
- And then I'll go, maybe, to here. And then, I'll brace myself. Right?
- So, I really have... I'm planting myself a little bit back, with the left foot forward. So, I can, actually, lever against.
- So, if she throws herself back, I can just be here like a rock. And then, go through.
- And so, eventually, if you have all of these coping mechanisms, you can...
- N: She figures it out.
N: Just listening.
- Well, not just that. If you keep the pace slow enough, then, also, that tends to encourage people to listen.