Uzmi 3 - Ocho Essence
Molim prijaviti se početi testirati svoje znanje!
- Ime izvođača:
- Zully Goldfarb
- Naslov pjesme:
- Balada Para Un Loco
- Naslov albuma:
- Ciudad De Nostalgia
- Web stranica autora:
Complex tangos sung in both spanish and yiddish with great authenticity.From artist's website about one album: Tells the story of piringundines, from German cabaret to the Buenos Aires tango venue, and with the tango it will take us through a history of crossed destinies, and misunderstandings, love, and forget that we identifys as Argentinians.
- For us, front ochos are about being together,
while we do different things.
- And it’s profound togetherness gives great,
well for me,…
- ..great joy and great pleasure.
- So, as you work on them I want you to think that…
- ..every piece is together,
that when you extend the legs,…
- ..that’s together.
- That when you shift, that’s together.
- That when you collect, that’s together.
- So, one of things is we’re doing two
completely different things...
- ...and I’m the one that get’s to edit the videos.
- I don’t know about this video yet, because
I haven't looked at it.
- But, I've edited us doing front ochos
and there are 29 frames in a second.
- And, if I stop at every single frame,
we’re together every single frame.
- And, to me, that is so cool.
- And, what we look for in tango, we think
tango is making one body moving out of the two bodies.
- Profound togetherness.
- N: Profound togetherness.
D: Even while doing different things.
- So, as you do front ochos, side,
right here, pivot.
- Now, our extension is together,
our shift is together.
- The pivot happens together, likewise - and actually,
I didn't collect. I was showing through.
- The lead was correct.
So, let me show this other way.
- So, we can extend together, we shift together,
we collect together.
- Extend, shift, collect.
- And, so you see that every piece of the movement
has this possibility, which is very joyous.
- And for the followers, don’t go too fast.
- Make sure he works.
- And for the leaders, give her her time.
- Let her finish so that you can be together
when you start again.