Zatvori zagrljaj - Dodatni elementi - Basic
Molim prijaviti se početi testirati svoje znanje!
- Ime izvođača:
- Benzion Witler
- Naslov pjesme:
- Ales Farloim
- Naslov albuma:
- More Gems of Jewish Folk Songs
(From Wikipedia): Ben-Zion Witler (Ben-Tsion Vitler, BenZion Wittler), 1907–1961, Jewish singer, actor, coupletist, comedian and composer.
- This is David's variation on the basic which is really fun for the follower.
- And for the leader.
- N: It's the swirl around that really is cool.
D: I think, a lot of parts are cool.
- So, it begins like a normal right foot basic, for the leaders. And we're doing it in close embrace, but the distance doesn't matter.
- N: Well, doesn't it change things, if we do it in close embrace or far?
D: Yeah, it changes things.
N: So, let's do it in close embrace, that's what we're talking about.
- D: I want to show it in open.
- So, when I walk outside, it'll be smaller in close embrace.
- Here, when she crosses, I don't change weight with her which is unusual. And, instead, I walk straight through her.
- Trick with that step, is, you'll see, at the cross, I subtract a step. So, when she crosses, I do not step.
- If we just sketch it.
- Right here, on the cross, you'll see that she crosses, but I don't. So that, when she walks back on her right, I walk forward on my right.
- So, for the leaders, if I'm the follower, and I'm in this cross, when she goes back right, here's this channel.
- And you want to go forward through, on your right, through that channel.
- For the followers, since we're doing this close, for both, this is a small step.
- And then, you keep your weight forward. Forward, forward.
- Right here, after he walks forward, she walks back, I'm going to step around her with my left foot.
- And then, back.
- And that around and back is a really cool step, because there's this sense of, "Ah", and then,
- So, you can have this little bit of a hover.
- That is the fun part.
- I did the wrong thing. One more time, for me to do the right thing.
- And you can turn it more or less. So you can stay in camera, or other details like that.
- Anything else?