Od jednog do drugog Ocho - Beg / Int - Pivoting From Front Ocho To Back Ocho
Molim prijaviti se početi testirati svoje znanje!
- Ime izvođača:
- Zully Goldfarb
- Naslov pjesme:
- Niebla Del Riachuelo
- Naslov albuma:
- Ciudad De Nostalgia
- Web stranica autora:
Complex tangos sung in both spanish and yiddish with great authenticity.From artist's website about one album: Tells the story of piringundines, from German cabaret to the Buenos Aires tango venue, and with the tango it will take us through a history of crossed destinies, and misunderstandings, love, and forget that we identifys as Argentinians.
- There are a lot of ways to go from
front ocho to back ocho...
- ..or from back ocho to front ocho.
- And this first one that we’re going to show is
one that a lot of people think is really cool.
- Which one is it that we’re going to show?
- Just the sarandeo.
- Here’s front ocho.
- Here’s... back ocho.
- So all he has to do is
pivot me at any time.
- D: One extra pivot...
N: ..and change direction.
- One thing that’s important with that
for the follower is that...
- ..the follower doesn’t go ahead
of the leader.
- So we have to wait for him to lead us to
whatever he wants in the ochos...
- ..in order for him to be able to do
the switch of direction.
- And I want also to make the comment;
that you can do more than one.
- So we did one extra pivot,
but you can just keep going back and forth.
- So we have a back ocho for example...
- ..and here we might go; here’s our one pivot,
"No I changed my mind."
- "No I change my mind.
No I change my mind."
- "Oh this is fun. Now let’s go back into
back ocho this time," right?
- So you can pivot any number of times...
- ..and then end up with front ocho or
back ocho as you like.