Rječnik - Uzmi 2 - vođe - Freno
- Ime izvođača:
- Pablo Banchero
- Naslov pjesme:
- Boca Juniors
- Naslov albuma:
- Tangos Nuevos - Modales y Finura
- Web stranica autora:
One of our favorite singers of the modern day.
- In this chapter, it’s almost amusing because...
- ..we’re doing one of the easiest of the moves
in Argentine tango,...
- ..which is a dance that doesn’t have
a lot of easy moves.
- And it has actually a lot of detail technique.
It all does.
- But I’ve come up actually more
to talk about here than in others.
- But I want you to take this as an indication of
how much profound good stuff...
- ..there is in everything.
- So to start with, when we do this freno
usually I go to the outside foot.
- But I can actually go to either place.
- So we can go side, freno where I trap her
and pivot her in…
- ..or I can do side, freno where I am outside
and then I pivot her in.
- Which is what you taught before right?
- Which is what we taught before.
- And the two different places have
- So if I do inside here and then, as I pivot,
you’ll notice that with my right foot...
- ..I’m going to draw it in and turn it out,
in and turn out.
- And that actually ends with her closer to me,
so that’s one feeling.
- Actually both end up with her close to me.
- If I do the other side of her foot,
I can go here and pivot her...
- ..and I may even go a little further
so my foot hooks around.
- Now the second thing is that as I pivot her,
I’m going to be aware of it being motivated...
- ..from the pull of my right hip backwards.
- That’s an important one,
otherwise you can knock me over.
- D: I would never do such a thing.
N: I know.
- So, as we’re here, you'll see that I pivot her
by pulling myself back.
- And not only does this back hip go -
right hip go back…
- ..but it keeps my body facing her...
- Because if the right hip goes forward,
that tends to turn me away from her.
- Whereas, if the right hip goes back,
that tends to turn me towards her.
- After that, it’s custom that you’re going to wait for her to walk over.
- And in a later video we'll show you
tons of things that...
- ..the women can do when they walk over.
- However, some women don’t know the custom.
- And so they just wait for you, say,
“Okay I’m standing here. Now what?”
- And if that’s the case, you have a very soft, subtle,
upward and forward lift...
- ..with both the back hand and the front hand.
- And that will encourage her to walk over
without being overbearing.
- Now after she shifts forward,
the foot placement of this foot right here...
- ..is going to determine
how far apart you are.
- So if I shift my foot here and it’s way out here,
we’ll end up pretty far.
- Hi, we’re in the far corner.
- However if after she walks forward - okay,
she already did walk forward.
- If I shift my foot right here,
we’ll end up pretty close.
- So I want you to be aware of the way your right foot -
- ...the placement after the shift determines
- And the final final thing, as she hits the freno...
- ..I want you to be aware that you can
also block her from walking over.
- So as we’re here, if I put my leg here
where my thigh's really out…
- ..she can’t move her thigh over.
- I have to really work at it.
- So I’ve stopped her from walking over.
- And then if I pull my right hip back and
lower my leg now there’s lot’s of room.
- So you can block her as well as encouraging her.