Klasyczne kombinacje Sacady - Adv - Sacadas In Molinette
- Nazwa wykonawcy:
- Orchestra Berretin
- Tytuł piosenki:
- Tytuł albumu:
- Electrotango Vol. 1
- Strona artysty:
From the artist's website: Alex has been dancing Argentine Tango since 1997 and teaching worldwide since 1998, including performances in Buenos Aires. He has run his all-Argentine tango studio, Tango Berretin, in Portland, Oregon since 2001 and has also studied the bandoneon since 2001 currently directing his sextet.
- And onward.
- But, the idea is that you grab sacada, sacada,
touch, pivot or something like that.
- Let’s do once in slow motion.
- So it starts with molinette.
I'm starting side, pivot her...
- She goes forward, I grab a sacada.
- And I make like it’s nothing.
- Pivots, comes in. As she goes side, I grab a sacada
- .. there on her side step.
- As she goes back,
I touch on the other side of her foot.
- And then I pull my foot in
and take the sidestep.
- I circle...
- And now same thing happens,
but now with my left leg.
- And I’m fighting not to sickle that foot.
- Grab the sacada, sacada, my feet are changing.
- Now with my left leg, she pulls in, I
enjoy that pivot and this is where we started.
- So, you can do that as long as you like.
But, don't do it too long.
- Well, you get dizzy after a while.
- Most people get dizzy after that.
- Really the key - and we said this
in other chapters, but I’ll say it again here.
- How often is too often to hear the key?
- What’s the key?
- For the leaders, as you're pivoting
so that she goes forward, you’re moving your body.
- So I pivot her, we extend our legs together
and here we shift together.
- And we do that every time.
- Here, as she extends her leg,
I extend mine.
- And as she shifts, I shift.
- Here, as always, ladies you collect in, so you can go around
and then it repeats but with the other leg.
- That one is a little bit harder as opposed to
all the other ones we've been teaching.
- We did have one where we said
it was pretty easy.
- Yes we did. It's unusual for us.
But this one isn't one of those.
- Practice the little pieces.