Więcej o Molinette - Follower
- Nazwa wykonawcy:
- Juan Carlos Caceres
- Tytuł piosenki:
- Como Dos Extranos
- Tytuł albumu:
- Album unknown
- Strona artysty:
(From the website): Possessed by a strong magnetic tellurism, Cáceres was always to be found within the limits of the hurricane’s eye.
- More about the molinette for the followers.
- So as we do this, the first thing
I want you to pay attention to…
- ..is that the distance stays constant.
- And we’ve said this before
but I’m going to talk about this...
- ..in greater detail right now.
- That’s the second thing you should
pay attention too also.
- The second thing?
- And the first thing.
- Oh, both things.
- So as I go around, as the follower.
Now I’m the follower.
- I have this - let’s go the other direction.
- I have this psychic idea in my mind that
that point right there...
- ..is the same distance as the point I was at.
- And the question is, well, how do you learn that?
- And fundamentally I think probably
you can only do that by practicing.
- The lucky thing is you don’t need a guy right?
You can use a -
- Yes, a broomstick, well something
you don’t have to hold up.
- N: A chair.
D: A chair, or better yet a light with a base...
- ..and then one single pole.
- And so you hold the light and then you go around
and you say “Am I the same distance?”
- And this time when I just stepped, I stepped further away.
So that was sort of my mistake.
- And now I’m the same distance.
N. Too close.
- No it’s the same distance.
- Or it’s too close. One of the two.
But I would actually say you should do that.
- Get a light, go around it.
- Second thing, like the front ochos
and the back ochos…
- ..as she’s going around, she’s able to use her hands
to create these pivots.
- Hands in the sense of countering pressure.
- It always goes through the body.
Always goes through the body.
- Like the media vuelta,
there can be a slight slight pull.
- A little bit of centripetal.
- I’m going to follow this and I’m going to exaggerate a lot
so you can see it.
- But it’s really much more subtle.
- And really I’m pulling back quite a lot.
- Yes he certainly is.
- I don’t want you to pull back that much.
- I only want a few pounds, but so it’s easy to see.
- It’s that little hesitation before you step...
- ..that we talked about in the media vuelta
- And this hesitation is related to
the collection also.
- N. Right
So that as we do the collection you’ll see that she goes...
- ..she steps, collects and then goes.
- Collects and then goes.
Collects and then goes.
- And you’ll see the part of the step
which has the most time...
- ..is when her feet are together
and then she’s off.
- So if you watch it again, molinette.