Kompensacja dla swojego partnera - He Rushes
- Nazwa wykonawcy:
- Tytuł piosenki:
- Alexanderplatz Tango
- Tytuł albumu:
- Emigrante (Electrotango)
- Strona artysty:
(From Wikipedia): Tanghetto is a musical group based in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and one of the most important on the neo tango scene. The style of Tanghetto is a blend of tango and electronic music.
- A lot of times, when men start dancing, they go too fast.
- And then, we have to teach them how to wait for us.
- And, particularly, at a place where a woman's pivoting, Or, when she has to...
- When he's just changed feet. Or, he's just waiting and she has to change feet, and then pivot out.
- They're going to want us to go, before we're fully balanced over the ball of our foot and have completed our pivot.
- And, what do we do about that? The answer is, we don't go.
- And so, not going... If we don't go with great charm,
- And we look up at him. And our arms give a little bit so he feels like we're responding to him. They don't mind that.
- Let me show that.
- Not just the arms... Yeah, no, you're right. It is just the arms. But it feels like the body. The body, very subtly.
- So, he's going to rush me. And I'm just going to...
- N: That's severe, David.
D: Well, I want them to see that I'm rushing you.
- This way, this way. Come over here.
- And that, really... OK, that was severe. But, really, the men frequently, no offense, guys,
- Want to get the woman going before she's finished.
- And, that's what you do. You, kind of, give with your arms, and then, with your body,
- You take your time, until you can complete whatever it is you're doing.
- So, do that with me. I'm the girl, she's the guy.
- N: You want me to rush you?
N: I'm good at it, too.
- So, I go all the way over. And then, even though she does all this stuff...
- D: And this happens in other context.
N: It does.
D: So, for, example, if we did a basic.
- N: Oh, yeah, it does in the basic, too.
D: At the cross, very often, the guy is, like, "OK".
- D: And he just rushes through.
N: Wow, that was tough.
D: Yeah, I know. I'm doing the extreme version.
- And so, you really have to keep your center engaged, your core engaged so that you're able to, sort of, defend your axis.
- That's a very good phrase. I tell my students all the time, that it's up to each of you.
- It's every one of you. It's up to you to defend your own axis.
- That's important.