Słownictwo - Take 2 - Followers - Freno
- Nazwa wykonawcy:
- Pablo Banchero
- Tytuł piosenki:
- Boca Juniors
- Tytuł albumu:
- Tangos Nuevos - Modales y Finura
- Strona artysty:
One of our favorite singers of the modern day.
- So this is one time when we have fewer little details
to give to the women than the men...
- ..which I think is totally reasonable.
- Men can really hard and we can just enjoy it.
- One of the most important things is something we say
over and over again which is;...
- ..after we come to the freno and we step over…
- ..we put ourselves solidly on the ball of our foot
and then we just wait.
- Just wait and the man will make something magic happen
which is his job.
- Another thing that we wanted to
- ..there are tons of fancy things
a woman can do at the freno.
- We will be teaching you tons of fancy things to do
at the freno in a later video.
- I bet they're going to say,
“Where is the later video?”
- We’ll have it - later.
- So I step over whenever I want.
- I go to the ball of my foot and then I just wait.
- And then I’ll pivot her to face me.
And so, there really is that instinct to shift too far forward.
- Also, I think a really interesting thing
to talk about is this distinction of…
- ..when is it the followers perogative
and when is it the leader’s…
- ..when does it transition.
- And it transitions as soon as I put weight
on the ball of my, in this case, left foot.
- So right now, in a sense, I have the lead and
I’ll do anything I want for as long as I want…
- ..until I step over and put weight
on the ball of my foot.
- I can step over
but until I put weight there, it’s still me.
- But once she starts to put weight over,
- D:..now I’m going to take over.
N: Now he has the lead.
- And that's more custom than anything else.