一般的にタンゴ語の体の組み合わせ - Va Y Ven
- Alex Krebs
- Fuegos Artificiales
From website: (Alex Krebs) Has been studying the bandoneon since May 2001, directed the tango band "Conjunto Berretin." (with 2 CD's recorded) from 2003-2008, and currently is arranging/directing a tango sextet and arranging/directing an Orquesta Tipica for the Portland Tango Festivals in Feb. and Oct.
- How do we do that?
- David is going to show us.
- It'll start forward on the left for the leader,
back on the right for the follower.
- And you’ll see we have a small turn.
- And after that I’m going to step around her,
- And I’m going to step on my left foot.
- And then I’m going to bring my feet together
and she’s going to step around me on her right.
- For the leaders - so it’s going to be forward…
- ..after that you step side around her.
- And you really want to step past her,
so that she can go around you.
- From another angle.
- Let’s see what would be a good angle.
- Let’s do this angle.
- So you’ve got forward, you pass her,
she comes around you.
- For the followers, I’m the girl now.
- Switching gears.
- Back on the right foot, small turn.
- He steps around you, pivots,
then you step around him.
- One more time, other angle.
- Back, he steps around you,
you step around him.
- Now after that, to do it again we just did
a weight change and we can repeat.
- Technique tips.
- On the forward around, I - as I go forward,
I’m turning as I’m going.
- As I step around her, I lift up...
- ..and then I let her body shift in my arms
as I shift around her.
- So what she feels is up and then it shifts as I shift.
- That’s the magic thing to get me to stay...
- ..with my feet together, so he can get around me.
- But also to create that weight change.
- And then here is another soft -
it’s almost like cradling a baby.
- But a little more turning and a little less cradle
to create that side step.
- So that after I step around her,
then I rotate to my left…
- ..stepping in place,left instep to right heel.
- She steps around me.
We change weight together.
- For the followers, I think the hardest part is...
- ..to keep the feet together,
pivot and change weight.
- So if you watch my feet,
I’m going to do the follower’s part.
- It goes back, it's a tight change,
tight pivot, step.
- So I really want you to think that you go back,
pivot, change, pivot, step.
- So, if you make that really clean and clear…
- ..then it will really have a swooshing...
- D: ..which is very fun.
N: Yes, swooshing is very fun.
- Did you just say that?
- Well, there you go.
- We’re unanimous.