ミュージカル - Dancing To The 1
- Mandragora Tango
- A La Gran Muñeca
- Let's Have Dinner And Go Dancing
From website: Mandrágora Tango is a tango band headed by bandoneonist Bob Barnes and guitarist Scott Mateo Davies, 2 Minneapolis-based musicians who are wildly passionate about tango. We have been playing tango for dancing and listening since 2001 and we are still going strong. We've played in over 40 cities all over the United States.
- Bum, ba-ba-dumm, ba-ba-dum, da-da-da-da-da-da. Bum.
- D: ba-ba-dum, da-da-da,
N: This is an easy song.
D: da-da-da-da-da-da. Bum.
- So, we want you to dance to the "Bum". And not do everything the same.
- So, if the song is going, "Ta-da-da-da-da-da-dee", and you're going, "Da. Da. Da. Da. Da,"
- Eventually, that gets old. So, if you watch me dance. And I'm just doing a basic.
- Here. We can do...
- And so, I'm exaggerating right now.
- But, for simplicity's sake, we can say... Well, when it's a one, a heavy one. ONE, two, three,
- That you accent, then you step bigger, or stronger, more powerfully, or sharper.
- And that, when it's something that's lighter, you know, instead of "One, two, three, four", for the "Five, six, seven, eight".
- You really accent the one. And the "Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight", you accent less.
- It's just like that. So, instead of going, "Blah, blah, blah, blah", you go, "BLAH, blah, blah, blah".
- N: Ha-ha.
D: Which is much better.