Возьмите 3 - Media Vuelta Essence
- Имя исполнителя:
- Zully Goldfarb
- Название песни:
- Название альбома:
- Ciudad De Nostalgia
- Сайт исполнителя:
Complex tangos sung in both spanish and yiddish with great authenticity.From artist's website about one album: Tells the story of piringundines, from German cabaret to the Buenos Aires tango venue, and with the tango it will take us through a history of crossed destinies, and misunderstandings, love, and forget that we identifys as Argentinians.
- Media vuelta essence is very different for the two of us.
- For me, it’s a lot about flow and magic.
- Because there is the moment of the mutual pivot and then,…
- ..if the timing for the leader is absolutely perfect,
the moment of the stepping…
- ..forward for the follower, back for the leader,…
- ..and it feels tremendously like magic.
- I think. for David, it’s about
something a lot more specific...
- ..and also really important.
- And for me, it’s very much about the
changing of the angles of the body.
- So, as I shift from this side to this side,
as she goes around,…
- ..there’s this dialogue that’s created
between our space.
- And, as that space changes, it is very interesting,
- So let’s talk about each.
- Okay, so it’s really hard for me
to talk about the magic.
- Sometimes we just do it
and, if we do it big enough, you can feel it.
- Or, if you experience it with a really great leader,
as a follower,…
- ..when the leader saves most of the pivot
and we do it completely together,…
- ..and then you step out completely together,...
- ..that’s where the magic is for me.
- It’s a beautiful sigh.
- Yes, it really is.
- That, I'm talking about, that.
- So I really, if I get a leader who can do that,
I can do a whole dance doing only that…
- ..and I would not be bored.
- And, if I’m talking about this sense of angling,
- ..here she’s one place to me
and after she shifts…
- ..she’s a different one.
- She’s moving to the other side of my face.
- And then here, she’s in a different place together
and it’s a bad angle for the camera,…
- ..but here you see that it’s on this side.
- And when we turn, we return and go through.
- And so there’s this interplay
with the facing of the upper body…
- ..that changes constantly.
- And so, if you have the mind free,
then it’s very interesting and very cool.
- David has this special study he’s made of
the angles in tango…
- ..and I think his understanding of that
- And I think this idea that he’s
talking about is...
- ..the beginning of an understanding
about tango angles.