中间元素 - Gancho
- Fleurs Noirs
- Rough Guide To Tango
(Roughly translated from their myspace page): Eleven musicians who have earned the title of artistic nobility.
- We’re going to show you a gancho now and
this is the kick between the legs...
- ..which is what you do to impress your
non tango dancing friends
- You’ll see it often on ‘Dancing with the Stars,’...
- ..'So You Think You Can Dance’, things like that.
- It starts just with a Freno,
that we just taught in the last video.
- And it looks hard and it is.
- To break it down:
so you start with the exact same freno.
- Once again we wait for the followers to walk over.
- When they walk over right there,
I’m going to adjust my back leg.
- And there are two places you can put it.
- Just put it behind.
- Okay and I’m going to put it
in the easier place.
- So after she walks over,
you’ll see that I pull my right foot out…
- ..and place it a hair
behind her right heel.
- Not under her right heel.
- Not under her right heel.
- So right there on my right foot -
actually let’s do this angle.
- After she walks over,
I’m going to bring my foot out and behind her leg.
- I'm going to pop my heel,
so you see how my knee created all this space.
- I’m going to turn out in my right hip socket.
- This will give her a lot of room to kick here.
- So if I keep my leg like this there’s no room.
She might hit my shin.
- But if I pop my heel and I turn out, then there’s lots of room.
- For the followers as you do this, after you walk over…
- ..you want to think that you’re going to
turn your hips away from him.
- And then go back with your thigh, your foot and then come back.
- For the leaders,
there’s this instinct…
- ..that to get her to gancho
you want to take her far back...
- ..and so you end up doing something like this.
N. Ah! David.
- Right? So if I have the lady here,
she’s balanced, she walks over...
- ..and then I take her way over here
to get her to gancho.
- She’s going to end up falling that way.
- So if she’s balanced right over here -
when she’s standing and before the freno...
- ..and she walks over,
then you want to bring her back only to here.
- So you give her this throw back.
- But then you catch her while she’s balanced on her right leg.
- So if I’m the lady, I’ll walk over and
they’ll send her back with a lot of momentum to here.
- But notice not further back because then I’d be falling.
- So it’s here, back, bang.
- So for the leaders think that you’re giving her a
backward momentum to say...
- ..“Go” and then bring her back.
- But she can only go back to her heel.
- Now for the followers
there’s this horrible thing that…
- ..I guess I like to talk about horrible things,
as it come up over and over in videos.
- There’s this horrible thing that happens
for the followers.
- I’m a follower now.
- That after they go to gancho they’ll go…
- ..bang and there’ll be this horrible rickochet,
vibration in their body.
- So I want you to think the upper torso is still…
- ..and that it’s in the leg.
- So if we just show it from a few angles.
- And that was the ultimate placement.
I’ll put it in place we taught now.