Anda tahu banyak yang bermaksud terdapat banyak cara yang berbeza yang boleh anda lakukan. Membuat senarai main tidak lagi mudah. Kami akan memberi anda pensampelan yang pelbagai. Senarai main di bawah ini mengandaikan anda mengetahui langkah awal dan langkah tango perantaraan. Anda mungkin tahu lebih banyak daripada itu. Termasuk di sini adalah beberapa gabungan yang lebih maju, beberapa video yang membincangkan intipati langkah asas, dan beberapa kombinasi dalam setiap milonga dan vals. Jika anda ingin menjelajah mana-mana ini, terdapat lebih banyak lagi.
Hiasan Pemimpin dan Molinette - Adv - Molinette With Kicks
- Nama artis:
- Tajuk lagu:
- La Cumparsita
- Tajuk Album:
From cd baby writeup: Zigatango reworks Argentinean tango and traditional Gypsy music with a rare youthful flair exposing a burning intensity of emotion, often combined with a wild, almost demonic energy.
- This is one of the harder combinations.
- N: Unlike the last one we just videoed.
D: Well, the whole series.
- An what I want you to think about, especially since we're going to be kicking between the legs, is the simultaneity.
- The way I connect the rotation of my leg with the rotation of my body. So that there's no damage done.
- After a while, we'll show those couple of steps separately, so that you can practice it to get the simultaneity.
- So, it starts like a normal molinette. Our entrance's going to be side and side. Rotates through, kicks, turns. Kicks, back ocho.
- So, I'll do that a little slower now.
- Let's scoot over more.
- Pivot around me. I shift forward as she turns... Now, right here, as she takes a step back, I take my foot around back.
- And, as she shifts side, I kick.
- And that's related to my pivot, right? So, as I'm pivoting her here, I'm kicking forward.
- When we teach that in class, we do just that. I stand like this. And he goes back, and then, forward.
- And we just do it, over and over again.
- Like that.
- Now, after that, I'm going to whip around, after this kick. I pivot my hip around. Whip around, boleo.
- And that's going to be her forward step after that. And, as I pivot so she steps side, bang, there's another kick.
- Let's do same angle.
- Back; fit. Here's that whip around, for that other kick.
- Now, I'm going to collect in, pivot her for back ocho, and then, go into back ocho.
- N: Could we show it, just once, showing it?
- Like that. Woman's part. What she's got to remember?
- Follower's part. Oops, excuse me, any men, who are following. Follower's part.
- On that note. Now, so if I'm the follower: side; inside leg here. Make sure you shift.
- And that you pivot. And face, as you go, so it's squarely around the man.
- In, tight; back. So, there's a big pivot, as always in molinette. In, tight.
- And, you really want to think that you're very aware of the way your feet are related to the movement of your body.
- Because that's what he's going to control your legs, by how much he pivots you.
- And so, if you're going too fast with your foot, or too slow, then he'll kick you. Let's show the wrong.
- OK. We do have a video on molinette, about molinette. And almost all of the techniques for that, hold for this.
- N: What's the wrong you want?
D: If you step too fast with your foot, when you're going side.
- So, right here... Let's scoot a little more. Right? You have to go to your foot, before your body. Yes.
- N: That was what you want?
- D: So, if you're going your foot before your body, he goes, "Bang", he kicks the foot,
- D: Because he doesn't expect it to be there. Your body hasn't moved at all.
N: That makes sense.
- D: Showing from another angle.
N: The wrong, or the right?
D: The wrong.
- D: That wasn't bad. She's really good at the wrong.
N: I'm eager to get through the wrong is the truth.
D: So, right here...
- OK, I'm lucky, but you see how I could have hit her foot. Because her body hadn't move that far.
- D: So, if we're showing the right now...
N: Ha! There we go.
- We're showing the right now. You'll see her body goes with the foot, so I know exactly where the foot is.
- It's, actually, easier to do it moving my whole body than just moving my foot out of the way.
- D: Show one last time?