Vocabulario - Toma 2 - Seguidores - Drag
- Nombre del artista:
- Pablo Banchero
- Título de canción:
- Dos Astillas
- Título del álbum:
- Tangos Nuevos - Modales y Finura
- Sitio Web del artista:
One of our favorite singers of the modern day.
- So we talked about the things that we wanted...
- ..to talk about for the followers for the drag…
- ..and I picked the one that I think
is the one that I care about the most, I guess…
- ..and that’s what I am going to talk about first.
- And that is, when we - so he pivots us all the way around
and then we step back…
- ..and a lot of times followers
will step back like this.
- And they're all the way away from the leader -
- Show them at this angle.
- Show them at that angle.
- Going back that way.
- Okay, back like that.
- So we’re all the way onto the heels,
all the way into our hip...
- ..all the way back from the partner.
- And instead of that, what we want is
that, when you step back…
- ..you step back to the ball of your foot
and stay very tall and forward.
- Then that keeps you forward to your partner,
until he’s ready to put you on your heel.
- The drag, you can talk.
- Also the pivot, that first pivot is a big pivot,
so you can get around and not go away from him.
- So right here, I want you to be aware that,
with your right arm as he pulls you...
- ..you’re going to be pulling also
and pushing with your left...
- ..much like the advanced ocho technique.
- N: Yes that’s what I was going to say.
D: And then we’ll do it again...
- ..to create enough pivot.
- So apply that technique here as well.